On 09.01.00 (15:06), Corbin Harris wrote:
> I tried to long onto the demo site with a problem
>
> usr = admin
> pwd = password
>
> this gave me a log-in error.

Well, it just worked for me.

By the way, I couldn#T find the demo site (forgot the URL)
anywhere on the Midgard website -- wouldn't it be good to
mention it on the "About Midgard" pages as well as maybe under
"Documentation" (but "About" was where I first had a look)...?

     phr
--
> When we lose this battle, we _will_ lose the war.
                  -- Dave Whitinger on the importance of Mozilla