Good info.  If this is the case how do persons using midgard for several sites
provide a secure connection to some of the pages within a midgard site?  i.e.
You have three customer sites all created with midgard.  One customer site has
a page to enter info but it needs to be secure?

Thanks, Derek

--- Emiliano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since the subject has come up: I see most deployments using
> multiple virtualhosts on one IP address (HTTP/1.1 virtual hosts).
> Note that this will not work with SSL. See
> http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.4/ssl_faq.html#ToC44
>
> On the licensing issue:
>
> http://www.apache.org/related_projects.html#modssl says
> "The mod_ssl package is distributed as a source extension and set of
> patches for the Apache 1.3 webserver from outside the United States.
> Inside
> the United States you are able to use it for non-commercial purposes for
> free if you use RSAREF (due to various patents). Outside the United
> States you can use it for non-commercial and commercial purposes for
> free."
>
> http://www.modssl.org/source/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/README.Patents
> explains in laymens terms who can use RSAREF.
>
> Emile
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
                                           (O-O)
*   Sender: Derek Beattie                                *
*   Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        *
*   Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        *