[Apologies if you receive this twice, but I haven't seen this post
returned
to me nor is it in the MARC system]

Hi all,

The Monster Package has been reworked for USA release. If you're not in
the US you do not need to upgrade. It introduces no new features to
the package itslef, just the packaging.

The Monster Package can now be compiled in three ways, governed by two
defines in the source RPM SPEC file: without SSL, USA-safe SSL, or
non-USA ssl (which matches the binary package).

http://admin.midgard-project.org/article/1309.html contains the
download and the explanation. I cannot offer a binary package for
obvious reasons, and we cannot host a USA-built binary package
(actually, we can, but the person uploading it from the USA could
get in trouble for it), so it'd be good to have a binary package
maintainer that would also be able to host it (about 3MB).
The download will need a clear warning that it is for US use
*only*.

Emile