ok, I think I found the problem.  What a bone head.  In the content admin I had
www.yahoo.com instead of http://www.yahoo.com in the article url. If I don't
put the http:// it must do something else?

--- Emile Heyns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Derek Beattie schreef:
> >
> > I've tried several things but I'm still not sure how to get the desired
> result.
>
> Doesn't
>
> <? if ($article->url) { ?>
> <? } ?>
>
> work?
>
> emile
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
                                           (O-O)
*   Sender: Derek Beattie                                *
*   Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        *
*   Business: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        *