On 29 Mar, Jochen Lillich wrote:
> Midgard 2? Where can I get information about the different versions
> that you people are working on?

Midgard 2 is a complete rewrite of Midgard that we
eventually hope to release. At the moment the
development work on it has been halted, and will
probably resume only sometime in late Q2.

The Midgard 1.x branch is the one currently in
development, with the latest test version being
1.4-beta3 (to be released later this week). The
stable release for that branch is version 1.2.5.

> Okay, done. I'm also already both on midgard and on midgard-dev.
>
> If I want to help development, should I get the current CVS of Midgard
> 1 or that of Midgard 2?

Get Midgard 1, as that is where we're working now.
You can also look at the Midgard 2 sources, but
it won't make much sense to write code there as
it isn't anywhere near stable yet.

You can also find the CVS material from
http://www.midgard-project.org/cvsweb.pl

>       Jochen

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius