On 30 Mar, Emiliano Heyns wrote:
> How many of us do live in Finland?

I guess that enough, the board should be too big
for practical reasons anyway.

Also, if we want to have more foreign board
members, we can ask for the permission, and
if I understood correctly that is just a
formality, and so shouldn't be denied normally.

> In .nl there are provisions (as I rememebr them, IANAL)
> for voting-by-proxy, where a local resident can be authorized
> to vote on your behalf. Maybe similar provisions exist
> in Finland?

Yes, but it needs to be a signed permission.

> Emile

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius