On 30 Mar, Emiliano Heyns wrote:
> If under "The Midgard Project, Ry", probably. But nothing's keeping
> any person or firm from offering Midgard consulting, so even if
> "we" want to go commercial, we can do so.

Yes. The idea of the nonprofit is just to
provide the infrastructure (servers, mailing
lists, etc) for the project and ensure that
all parties involved have equal opportunities
in using Midgard and doing business with it.

I feel that doing things like consulting work
under the nonprofit would erode this idea badly.

Rather, if some people from the developer team
want to start doing business with Midgard, they
can do so as a separate entity, so that the
nonprofit can be kept neutral business-wise.

> Emile

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius