On 12 Apr, Emiliano wrote:
> Once Henri gets back we'll have a page on the midgard site pointing to
> these opportunities. It's good to have these ventures pop up.

I'll start setting up a section about hosting
providers on the Midgard site, but before that
I would like to receive some information about
the organizations providing the hosting:

        Name
        URL
        Email

        Short description of company and the service

> Emile

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius