On 28 Apr, Todd Bole wrote:
> Hello -

Greetings!

> Midgard looks very much like what I am looking for, although I was wondering, is it
>possible to install on a "virtual" server?
>
> I am using www.nomonthlyfees.com as my virtual server. I have my own domain
>www.rockcut.com with access to MySQL via MyPHPadmin.  At this time I do not have
>Telnet access, but I could if I needed to.  But I don't have, and can not have any
>access to the Apache Server setup files or anything like that.
>
> Will I be wasting my time in trying to setup Midgard?

The lack of administrative access to the Apache installation
there is a stopper here. However, if you can install your
own software there, you could possibly run a Midgard+Apache
installation there in a nonstandard port number (say, 8080),
and redirect the queries from your regular Apache installation
to that.

> Todd Bole
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius