Greetings!

On 12 Jun, Rob Leachman wrote:
> I don't have those, but I do have these:
>
>      LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
>      AddModule mod_php4.c
>
> This will work with php4 won't it? I think I'm starting over with a fresh build
> (see next) and knowing this will be important.

Sorry, you need the Midgard-patched version of PHP3 at
the moment.

We're working with Zend to get Midgard included to PHP4,
but this will still take time.

> Also, and I wonder if this is the problem just noticed it, I did not build my
> PHP with mysql extensions... seems an obvious "go to jail go directly to jail"
> kind of thing doesn't it? No time to fix this just now (though I'm getting
> pretty good at compiling Apache, ha ha) but I'll do it tonite, unless someone
> has a different idea.

You don't need MySQL support in your PHP, if you only
want to access the database through Midgard's database
abstraction (topics, articles, etc.)

While Midgard uses MySQL (or Oracle) as its database,
it handles the database connection with midgard-lib, and
not the PHP database connectivity libraries.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius