Hi,

where could I get PageLinks for 1.4beta3, or how can I use them?
Is there any more detailed documentation than the announcement?

     Thanks,
     phr

PS: By the way, does anybody read [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- I mailed yesterday and didn't get any response?
--
This is the unix version of the LoveBug virus and in the spirit
of such it depends on the user community to propagate. Please