Hi,

I'd like to list articles by more different sorting criteria
than provided by mgd_list_topic_articles*. Is it possible (how?)
to write a php "wrapper" function that offers a similar
functionality to mgd_list_topic_articles*, let's say, with
sorting by calstart?

     thanks,
     phr
--
Linksystem Muenchen GmbH                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Schloerstrasse 10                           http://www.link-m.de