>>Remove the '$' before mgd_list_topic_articles?

Crap! I knew it would be something stoooopid...the worst thing is that I
stared at that for a day, and would have stared for another day and
probably not noticed....between this cold and pile of stuff on my desk it
is all starting to blur.....

On $argv[0]...I am thinking the number of questions I have asked to date
should give me enough to write a book...it'll be an O'reilly book with a
monkey on the cover, the title will be $argv, looks simple, is simple; too
simple for me to get!

kp