On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 16:31:43 +0100, Sandro Mani <manisan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I did similar work for Qt5.7, and these packages are now in Rawhide. I'll gladly look at your 5.8 packages as soon as the native Qt5.8 packages enter Fedora (don't know why they are still sticking with 5.7).

For curiosity, does the problem you describe affect the mingw-qt-*-5.7.1 packages currently in rawhide?

Thanks
Sandro