On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:29:37AM +0200, Otto Moerbeek wrote:

> > > Current, and the first snapshot where I noticed this (from 21st of
> > > September if I remeber correctly), are (AFAIK) already past 3.8.
> > >

> > Okay perhaps my snapshot is from last week as well :)
> > I'll look it up once I get back home.
> >
> > Still: When will this be fixed ?
>
> Instead of just asking, you can help by submitting a decent bug
> report, including all details.
>
>       -Otto

I would file a bug report, if you tell me what more information I could give
than I already did?

It worked until a week ago (I checked on that one) the exact error message was
posted in the beginning of this thread.

The dmesg is irrelevant because it is a generic usb problem and dependend on the
"actual" hardware.

I don't mean to be annoying, just helpful, I could perhaps offer ssh access to a
box with a digital camera connected to an developer if that would be helpful.

Greetz,
ahb