On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 07:39:12AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> > > Yes, mandatory locking is not supported on *BSD and havp has been
> > > compiled with --disable-locking. And it's not an error but just a
> > > warning.

> > then, what about this?
> >
> > KEEPBACK settings not used!
> >
> > It it also normal?

> > and I also want to know, which method is recommended? havp as a parent proxy
> > ( i am currently running) or squid as a parent proxy?
> >
> > Hope to hear from you.
>
> What don't you go and ask on the havp mailling lists.

The second post at http://havp.hege.li/forum/viewtopic.php?p=962 seems
to answer the KEEPBACK question (but do check the actual manual); and
there are a lot of HAVP-Squid and Squid-HAVP-Squid HOWTO's, and the
manul probably says something about that as well. The OP should just
read the docs and search the web, not bother yet another list.

                Joachim

--
PotD: devel/luabitop - library for bitwise operations in lua
http://www.joachimschipper.nl/