On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:30:05PM +0200, Pablo Velasco FernC!ndez wrote:
> Hi all. Its possible to recovery a FFS partition? During my last OpenBSD
> installation I format by mistake my second hard disk with all my videos,
> texts, pictures etc... Thank you for you attention.

In the past I've used the TCT (The Coroner's Toolkit) to recover from an
accidental rm -rf * in /; it's been superseded by TSK (The Sleuth Kit), which
also works on OpenBSD:

http://www.sleuthkit.org/sleuthkit/desc.php

You might want to have a look at File UNDeLeter (which uses TSK):

http://sfdumper.sourceforge.net/fundl.htm

I'll repeat what others have said: as in real forensics, make 2 copies
of the original drive on other media; work from one of the copies and
recover from the backup copy rather than touching the original drive
again until you're satisfied you have all the files you want. Yes,
you'll need lots of storage for this. Get it, and when you're done
recovering files, you will have the disk space to make some backups.