On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 03:40:53 +0300, Liviu Daia wrote:

>    You should probably avoid SSH.  Without actually looking at the
>code, I'd say SSH VPNs are prone to TCP-over-TCP meltdown.

And plenty of people use TCP in preference to the original UDP in
OpenVPN.

Sometimes it works very well for a long time and then no-one knows why
failures happen. "We didn't change anything ...."

I never suffered from problems with OpenVPN using UDP.

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.