List,

I'm successfully dishing out IPv6 connectivity to iPads and Androids,
but the Macs on the network refuse to acknowledge that the OpenBSD 5.1
system can provide IPv6 routing for it. Seems Apple have decided that rtsol
is not the way to go:

        $ sudo rtsold en1
        rtsold: kernel is configured not to accept RAs

I realise that this is more of a Mac issue than an OpenBSD issue (well, it
is completely a Mac issue), but I was hoping there were some folks out there
who have encountered the same.

I'm going to go ahead and try anyway, but is wide-dhcp6 from 2008(?) the way
to go (I am assuming I can still run radvd simultaneously)?

Kind regards,

Tor