On 11/29/2012 01:04 AM, Sebastian Benoit wrote:
lilit-aibolit(lilit-aibo...@mail.ru) on 2012.11.28 15:58:42 +0200:
Scenario: I'm using relayd as transparent proxy
and block some sites in work time, so I have two configs:

# cat /etc/relayd.conf
prefork 5
http protocol httpfilter {
         tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 1000 }
         return error
         request header filter "*youtube.com*" from "Host"
         header change "Connection" to "close"
}
relay httpproxy {
         listen on 127.0.0.1 port 8080
         protocol httpfilter
         forward to destination
}
# cat /etc/relaydfree.conf
prefork 5
http protocol httpfilter {
         tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 1000 }
}
relay httpproxy {
         listen on 127.0.0.1 port 8080
         protocol httpfilter
         forward to destination
}

You are starting relayd a second time here, you are not reloading the
configuration:

Executing "relayd -f /newconfig" at specified time have not the same
result as for example "pfctl -f /newconfig".
Use 'relayctl reload'.

/Benno

Good. I have two configs. And in specified time I need to *reload* to new config-file,
not reload same config-file.
How 'relayctl reload' help me?