Please keep in mind that if the cluster should fail over while you are
logged in via ssh, you will stop being logged in.

On 2013 Jan 30 (Wed) at 15:50:14 -0500 (-0500), System Administrator wrote:
:Thank you Alexander (and Johan) for confirming what I kinda suspected --
: use shared keys if it is a published (ie. failover required) service,
:otherwise bind only to dedicated address(es) using dedicated keys.
: