Slightly OT:

Set aside LACP, which is just there to establish the trunk and got
nothing to do with the actual packet forwarding on the trunk, Brocade
has a technology that should be able to load balance a single TCP
session on all the trunk links

http://community.brocade.com/community/blogs/data_center/blog/2011/04/06/brocade-isl-trunking-has-almost-perfect-load-balancing