On 02/15/2016 04:03 PM, Josh Grosse wrote:
On 2016-02-15 07:57, lilit-aibolit wrote:
Hi list.
After unclear shutdown I've booted in single user mode
by typing "boot -s".
I executed "fsck -fp" and "fsck -fy" few times and got
no problem, see screenshot here:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/f7bced6083e3f77d29dc832102147bfd/1455540839/795750/999296/image1.jpg

But after reboot with normal login I got next.
How can I fix errors and why they aren't fixed in single mode?

# fsck_ffs -f /dev/sd0e
** /dev/rsd0e (NO WRITE)

See the words "NO WRITE" in that message?  This happens because you
are attempting to fsck(8) a *mounted* file system.

Yes, it's true. But I can't unmount /var under normal boot.
And then why errors haven't been fixed or even detected in single mode,
where partitions are unmounted.