Christoph, your conversation is distracting.

Nobody gives a damn about the tool. Everyone gives a damn about the triage.

I hate to break it to you, but you are not the first person to broach
this discusson.

The only way this would work is with a dedicated team of people to
triage each area and clean it up constantly.

No such team exists.  the tool used is irrelevant