Hi,

The [es] translation is way out of date and it has been the case for a long time (164 files out of which 153 are outdated). Since Gerardo Santana Gsmez Garrido stopped maintaining it, no one serious stepped in to take over (some talkers showed up but we didn't see a single diff from them).

If you want to help the OpenBSD project by maintaining [es] (or at least the most important files), please read http://www.openbsd.org/ translation-explained.html then contact me as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will remove [es] files from the tree.

Be warned though, translation is not exactly a highly interesting job. It can be boring and time-consuming but it is necessary in my humble opinion.

Regards,
--
Saad Kadhi - http://saad.docisland.org/
"He who relieves the poor makes Ahura king"