Thanks for the response Tobias. Hope you can share with me your references
on setting up a CIAM running on OpenBSD.
I ran into FusionAuth and liked what I saw on client self-service
registration and web-based user identity management; though they are
Java-based, it seems that their disappointing definition of open source is
that it runs on Linux.
Thanks.