On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 04:05:21PM +0300, Mark wrote:

> Is there any hero here, to explain/forward me a working tutorial (never
> found one) for installation of SoGo (for its webmail) on an OpenBSD mail
> server?

I must admit I had never heard of the thing before reading your message,
but there appears to be a www/sogo port, so "doas pkg_add sogo" and proceed
to any configuration steps the docs specify should be a possible way forward.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/