On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 09:16:45PM +0000, Dan wrote:
> You didn't "Reply All", so I didn't get your reply in my inbox. (The person
> you're replying to should be in the To field, and the mailing list in the
> Cc field.)

OH PUH-LEEZE.

No.

You send to a mailing list, people are supposed to reply to the mailing list.

A select few may have their mail clients configured so the author of the
message
will receive a courtesy copy (aka Cc:).

If I seem unresponsive to any followups to this thread, a likely reason will be
that
I will not see messages with your From: without putting in some extra effort.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/