Hi Austin,

I feel your pain.
The world things Chrome, or at least Blink, is the only Browser. It is the new IE!!!

Austin Hook wrote:
In the past 6 months is has gotten more and more difficult to sign-on
to with Firefox and OpenBSD, as they have tried to make their sites more
and more bullet proof.

Now, starting from atb.com it's hard to even get to where one signs into
personal banking, and to where it requests a username and password.

It seems to go through an amazing number of redirects, and then gets hung
up in the process.  Sometimes, tapping different cadences with lots of
control-R or control-F5 sequences, I can get through.  It must be a matter
of timing.

I guess it works better with other operating systems and/or browsers.  In
fact I do have much better luck with Chromium + OpenBSD although not
always.

try using as dns 1.1.1.1
try using Firefox on Windows and compare results.
try the same site using Chrome on OpenBSD.

Maybe they hate Firefox...

I'd prefer to use Firefox, so long as it exists semi-independently of
monsters like Google.
I too... even if I don't like where Firefox is going with their UI and rustc choices... I feel it is still better than Chromium, where the long arm of data-sucking of Google is so strong.

Riccardo