Hello,
I am in the process of replacing an old PIII system that has died. I've been
trying to build an amd equivalent system(micro-atx, low noise, low power and
integrated graphics/audio) but the only motherboards alike that are
available where I live, are based on the nforce 6100 chipset and I have no
ideia if they will work properly on openbsd. Does anyone have any experience
with this chipset?

Here are the links to the motherboards,
939 -> http://www.asrock.com/product/939NF4G-SATA2.htm
AM2 -> http://www.asrock.com/product/AM2NF4G-SATA2.htm

I won't be picky, so any other motherboard suggestions will be more than
welcomed.
I will mainly use this system to code(while listening to some music) and
browse, so it would be nice to have working audio and a working X.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions. (c: