I'm getting the following:

pf_src_connlimit: blocking address xx.xx.xx.xx, 7 states killed

Which is a pretty neat feature except I can't find anything on it, and it's (somewhat) silently doing this.

Can someone point me to where I can read about this? I'd like to know how it decides to block the IP, how I can change it and at what point this block times out (which it seems to do).

I've searched the man pages, and tried Google but haven't had any luck.

We've forked out good money for a security audit and a big name saying we're compliant with whatever guideline they're looking at. They're getting a little perturbed because their scans aren't coming back accurately (first scrub and now this). So I need to turn this off at least temporarily.

Whether or not turning off various forms of security for a security audit is "valid" has been well discussed on our end already.

Thanks,
Chris