Edd,

Check out ALTQ like Lars said, perticularly HFSC. Something like this
should work well:

altq on $ExtIf bandwidth 744Kb hfsc queue { ack, edd, frank, fred, jack, mike,
bulk }
   queue ack   bandwidth 10% priority 7 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 50%)
   queue edd   bandwidth 15% priority 5 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% )
   queue frank bandwidth 15% priority 5 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% )
   queue fred  bandwidth 15% priority 5 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% )
   queue jack  bandwidth 15% priority 5 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% )
   queue mike  bandwidth 15% priority 5 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% )
   queue bulk  bandwidth  5% priority 1 qlimit 50 hfsc (realtime 5% default)

And use the ack with the queue name on the rules like, "queue (edd, ack)"

This might help you out with the directive definitions.
 http://calomel.org/pf_config.html

--
 Calomel @ http://calomel.org
 Open Source Research and Reference