I have to agree with Girish. Take some time and find out the average
bandwidth for your link. Then set the higher priority users a higher
percentage of the total amount than the other users.

You could also use a script. If you know what the current upload bandwidth
amount is then you could vary the "altq on $ExtIf bandwidth 744Kb" line to
reflect this.  If the rest of the queues are setup to use a percentage of
the primary bandwidth amount then every thing will fall into line. Lastly,
refresh pf for the new settings to take effect.

Reference: http://calomel.org/pf_hfsc.html

--
 Calomel @ http://calomel.org
 Open Source Research and Reference