On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > A fork does not seem like a good return on investment, so v 1.3.29 will
> > probably go away sooner than later once the Apache Foundation drops
> > maintenance on the 1.3 series.

I'm just curious what is in 2.x that you need, that is unavailable in 1.3?

When we started work on OpenSSH, there were people just like you saying
> that it did not seem like a good return on investment.
>
> Investment.  Who are you to tell us how we should spend our time, and
> what we should do?  If you don't LIKE IT, then do whatever you want.

Well, obviously we want an upgrade to Apache 2, and an upgrade to Apache 3
when that comes out.  If only you are not so selfish as to go on mountain
climbing hikes, and satay eating binges, then you'll definitely have time to
"invest" in upgrading to Apache v3! :)

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk