On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:19:46PM -0700, Aaron Glenn wrote:
> Is there a particular time of day most changes are committed (like
> pre-dinner) or should we sync and build at whim?

People are working pretty much all the time, though you may notice a
slight decrease in commit rate around beer o'clock (between 11pm and
1am, TZ=Canada/Mountain).

At any rate, we try to keep things production-stable even during a
hackathon: our productivity during the event depends on it, so you can
sync and build pretty much anytime. If you run into problems check the
most recent commit messages and see if it's been fixed while your
machine was building.