Robert,

You rule looks ok. You may want to add a variable for the port number
so you can add or delete them as needed. Something like...

### Ports
AllowOUT="{22, 80, 443}"

### Pass out interface
pass out on $int_if proto tcp from ($int_if) to any port $AllowOUT modulate
state flags S/SA

Hope this helps,

 OpenBSD Pf Firewall "how to" ( pf.conf )
 https://calomel.org/pf_config.html

--
  Calomel @ https://calomel.org
  Open Source Research and Reference