I'm reading throw man pages kbd,wsconcs,wsconscfg,looking on Google and so on,
but can't find some useful kick-of.Do you know about some paper about it?
I found something from http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-cons.html .
I looked in wsksymdef.h ,there is a support for ISO-8859-2 (not for UTF-8),
but how can I type our national characters if I can use only us or others?
Can I use codes for these characters?

On vga-compatible displays, you could load a font with the proper
ISO-8859-2 characters with wsfontload(8). On frame buffer displays
there is currently no way to extend the built-in ISO-8859-1 font
at the moment.

All of this is being worked on (there is uncommited code to have wscons
support UTF-8, but a few things need to be sorted out before it goes in).

Miod