If you have checked out the -stable ports, you should be able to do make and
make install in each of the appropriate ports sub directories. Please check
the faq on following -stable.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of my
mail
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:22 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: gdmsetup - Segmentation fault (core dumped) at OpenBSD 4.3

-- On Wed, 9/17/08, Anathae Townsend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Anathae Townsend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: gdmsetup - Segmentation fault (core dumped) at OpenBSD 4.3
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], misc@openbsd.org
> Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 9:23 AM
> There is a difference between the libgthread library you
> have on your system
> and the one that was used in the creation of the gnome that
> you installed
> from packages.
>
> Are you using OpenBSD 4.3 -release and did you get the
> gnome package from
> the OpenBSD/4.3/packages/i386 directory of the ftp server
> you used?
>
> Anathae

i have installed OpenBSD 4.3 from release, and then install gnome from
packages, after that i have update my box into -stable, i have build new
kernel, src, xenocara and running good, but the only problem is gdmsetup not
running, i try to run this:

# ./out-of-date

Collecting installed packages
Collecting port versions: complete

Collecting port signatures: complete

Outdated ports:

x11/gnome/vfs2,-main           # bzip2-1.0.4 -> bzip2-1.0.5

it's the problem?

i'll try to update vfs2 and will report it again

thx