Hi,

As some of you may know, my beloved x31 thinkpad went pop last week
and needs a new system board :( Not worth the effort in replacing.

I have located someone willing to sell me an X41 tablet at a very
affordable price, however this is the model with the sucky hitachi
disk. I have seen that you can get SSD adaptors for X41's and slap an
SSD in there, but I am not really sure if it is wise, as SSD disks
seems to be rather expensive.

My questions:
a) Is there anywhere you can get SSD's for cheaper than 100GBP. I only
really need 60GB or so.
b) Any other comments?

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett