2009/10/28 Noah Pugsley <noa...@bendtel.com>:
> Can I interest you in a pair of steganograpanties? Or for cooler weather,
> steganograpantaloons?

The problem with steganograpanties is that residual images of my ass
are present *underneath* the panties - therfore if the offending
Germans were to use high technology panty-removing chemicals (like
ethanol) they could actually view the residual data present underneath
the panties!  As assuredly every german who is after my ass will
possess this technology it behooves me to take adequate precatuions to
obscure the data... I'm thinking kind of along the lines of the
full-ass Kat-Von-D stenographic ass-stealthing tattoo...