browsing ssl by IP addresses will also result in certificate conflicts
- because the ssl cert is for the name not the IP address.

So if they were willing to do that, they're willing to have your
stupid reverse proxy mitm all your certificates since they'll also
fail.

Perhaps between my extermely subtle taunting, I should give up and
just ask you *why* the hell do you want to do this?