Ben Franklan wrote:
Hi All
I have 2 identical machines running 4.6 stable.  I have tried removing
some of the other hardware and changing some irq settings in the bios,
but there is not really much to change. Does anyone have any advice on
getting these network cards to work?

the relevant error is this one

em0 at pci3 dev 2 function 0 "Intel PRO/1000MF (82545GM)" rev 0x04:
apic 3 int 3 (irq 6)em0: Hardware Initialization Failedem0: Unable to
initialize the hardware

try booting a snapshot kernel on the machine, it should work. i had this problem with some em interfaces with snapshots from a few months back so i am guessing it's in 4.6 release.