Andres,

You can add packet loss by using the probability argument on a pf
rule. You use either a block or pass rule.

probability <number>

A probability attribute can be attached to a rule, with a
value set between 0 and 1, bounds not included.  In that case, the
rule will be honored using the given probability value only.  For ex-
ample, the following rule will drop 20% of incoming ICMP packets:

   block in proto icmp probability 20%

I do not believe you can add latency timings using PF. I agree, this
would be very helpful for testing.

--
   Calomel @ https://calomel.org
   Open Source Research and Reference