On 11 May 2010 00:37, Benny Lvfgren <bl-li...@lofgren.biz> wrote:
> matteo filippetto wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> today cd arrived in Italy
>
> ...and mine came today as well, together with two mugs and two t-shirts
that
> my girlfriend immediately banned from use in public amongst non-nerds. :-)
>
> Thanks, folks.

No stranger ever went out of their way to say something about any of
my generic printed t-shirts or even any of my old Linux t-shirts (back
when I was still finding myself :).

But OpenBSD t-shirts?  Strangers go out of their way to comment on my
OpenBSD t-shirts over the years.  I remember once a baker leaned over
the counter after I'd bought a pie, raised his finger to his lips and
went sshhhhhh.  I thought, WTF? Then he points to my OpenSSH t-shirt!
Ahhh.

But even better, even a hot young Asian chick commented about my
"cool" Puffy t-shirt.  Let me set the scene here, hot young Asian
chicks don't go out of their way to talk to me.

THANK YOU OpenBSD!!!

I reckon your girlfriend knows this and that's why she does not
wanting you wearing them.

Shane