Dynamic Website Development with Domain & 1GB Hosting @ BDT. 3,695/=

A website is an online presence to deliver your content or information
worldwide. We realized, all individual or organizations required a much
functional or dynamic website to update content frequently also maintain
using non-technical personnel. We intend to stay beside you with enormous
technical proficiency, using development tools and idea that makes a
website very transported friendly on HTTP.

Please gaze the chart (standard) below or send an email to
ad...@netlinkwebhost.com bring up your custom requirements details.

>>Specifications<<

|Dynamic Website Development

Domain & Hosting (Linux)

Excellent home page with 8-10 link pages

Domain name e.g. www.yourcompany.com /. net/.org/.info /.biz for 1 year
with ownership control panel

Feedback/guest book/contact page (get report to your email inbox or
administrative panel)

1GB disk space for 1 year and control panel for both users owner and
administrator

Necessary graphical design

Most popular latest full featured cPanel is hosting control panel

Search engine friendly tag configuration

Auto configure able desk base emailing system via outlook express or
others popular mail clients

Role base u sers login/signup form

3 different web base mailing software e.g. Squirrel, Round Cube, Horde

Add/edit/remove/slide showing able photo/image gallery

10GB monthly bandwidth

Different utilities e.g. visitors counter, digital/analog clock/voting or
survey system

No limitations for email, database, FTP accounts creations (allocate
assigned disk space where you need)

Multi users administrative website panel

Everything in BDT. 3,695/= (No hidden fees)

Upgrading: Dynamic website is upgradeable at any times by you or us.
Require small fees/negotiate able charge if we need to work for you.
Hosting account upgrading prices & configuration details are located on
http://netlinkwebhost.com

Order Process: Explore http://domains.netlinkwebhost.com then
Select/Search/Lookup an available domain name then click on >>Order Now
then click on [No Hosting! Click to Add] and select 1000MB Hosting then
Click to Continue>> choose Billing Cycle Annually then click on Update
Cart then click on Checkout then you should enter your details and accept
terms and conditions. After all, just click on Complete Order.
(Notes: Our automated system will send you confirmation email. If you pay
online domain registration, hosting configuration activate automatically.
You should waiting for activation response if you chose pay us manually
via bank or cash)

Contact Us: Website: http://contact.netlinkwebhost.com or
http://chat.netlinkwebhost.com IM: ndwhnet (Yahoo/MSN/Skype/ICQ/AIM)
Phone: +8801915681727, +8801716759374, +8801196153939-40, +88028111169
Postal: NetLink Support Bangladesh, BSEC Bhaban, Level-4, 102 Kazi Nazrul
Islam Avenue, Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.

If you do not like to receive this kind of email please CLICK HERE to
unsubscribe.

NOC

Mail Policy

Chat