> Subject: TP-LINK TL-WN722N
>
> Hi Misc@,
> Right now I'm trying to make this work in my OpenBSD machine. Google said
> that it is an otus(4) chipset (ATHEROS2)5416 and an ar9271 (Windows driver
> *.inf).
> otus0: echo command failed

Hi,
I recently got a TP-LINK TL-WN821N (different Ateros chipset to yours)
and it works fine with OpenBSD 4.8 (both x86 and amd64 versions). They
are pretty cheap (in Australia at least).
The otus driver does not yet support 11g but 11n works. For amd64 you
need to specify -mode 11g or it reverts to slow 11b protocol. It will
not autoconfigure on boot so you will need to write a small ifconfig
script to connet to the net, apart from that very reliable for me.
Brett.