On 12/8/10 2:09 PM, Ryan McBride wrote:
On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 12:39:12PM -0800, dabheeruz wrote:
We are seeing the issue again and I am writing a script to get the
"pfctl -vvsi" data at regular intervals.  Can you please point me to
what values I should be looking out for?
You want to look for any of the counters in the Counters section besides
'match' increasing "A Lot". How much depends on your specific situation,
but if you get a feel for what you see when you're NOT having problems,
you should be able to see if any of the counters increases suddenly.

In your case, the most likely ones are:

        - memory
        - congestion
        - state-limit