Dear list,

After installing OpenBSd 4.8 ( 64 bit ), I updated with below command.

cd /usr && cvs -qd anon...@anoncvs.jp.openbsd.org:/cvs get -rOPENBSD_4_8 -P
src ports

Then, I built the kernel as follows.

Backup the current kernel
 # cp /bsd /bsd.old

Next configure the kernel

# cd /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf/
# config GENERIC

Finally compile and install the new kernel

# cd ../compile/GENERIC
# make clean && make depend && make && make install

After rebooing, When the server comes up, It hangs and gives error message.
( This 64 bit OpenBSD 4.8  actually a *Virtual Machine on VirtualBox* - I
have installed Vitualbox on fedora 12 64 bit PC)

I have attached 2 errors. It says at least run trace and ps and give the
OUTPUT. So I am sending those here with.

Pls view and let me know what has gone wrong.

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
trace.png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
ps.png]