I'll try to answer myself.
As i see, the options "from local" and "for local" is the defaults, and can
be omitted?
So, the first match can be cut to
match action "mbox" ??
the my first question i have understood, if "from local" is the default,
than it will not work without "from any"
the second question was about "from any" in the 4th match. I see, if i try
to send email, i connect to egress, so this is not local, and will not
work. also i cant use "from <domains>"
and in trird match, mails from dkim proxy come to lo0, so they are
processed as local and the rule can be extended to:
match from local tag DKIM for any action "relay" am i right?

so the last question, can i limit mta to inet4 only?