0> In article <4b0b98cf.9070...@gmail.com>,
0> Felix Hartmann <URL:mailto:extremecar...@googlemail.com> ("Felix") wrote:

Felix> If there is a footway with smoothness=very_bad
Felix>
Felix> Only one of the above rules will be enacted.
Felix>
Felix> If you want that both happens, you have to put a rule:
Felix>
Felix> smoothness=very_bad & highway=footway {add access = no; add foot =
Felix>
Felix>
Felix> As the first rule matches, no other unconditional rule will be enacted
Felix> on a way/line.  Only a condition [0x*...] rule will match again.

Ah, I understand now.  Thanks for explaining it for me.

That's a bit of a nuisance, really.  ;-(

0> In article <4b0bf8f4.20...@gmx.de>,